Thursday 26 August 2010

Rebellion Festival review on Subba Cultcha

This is me with Charlie, the front-man of legendary punk band UK Subs. I reviewed the old skool punk festival Rebellion in Blackpool at the beginning of this month, where I got to photograph and write about the original punk rockers as well as more contemporary artists including Vice Squad, Penetration, Big D and the Kids Table, F***ed Up, Citizen Fish, Star F***ing Hipsters, The Slackers, Dwarves, Agnostic Front, Gallows, UK Subs plus many many more.

This was one of the best festivals I have ever attended. The crowd were the friendliest bunch I have ever encountered, the organisation of the event meant very few bands I wanted to see were clashing and there was absolutely no trouble whatsoever.

Check out my review at: http://www.subba-cultcha.com/live-reviews/article.php?contentID=20793

No comments:

Post a Comment