Friday 27 August 2010

Whatever Happend to P-Rock? and Whatever Happend to Nu Metal? Club nights



Hey hey! If you're a boarder or skater, you might be into the stuff I play at club night Whatever Happend to P-Rock? which takes place at The Macbeth in trendy Hoxton. Not far from Old Street or Liverpool Street. The last show had Justin Sane from Anti-Flag performing his solo stuff last month. It was awesome as I got to see the guy in such a small venue and he was full of cool stories about the political punk band that he fronts.

I djed before and after his set playing the likes of Rancid, Good Riddance, NOFX, Mad Caddies, Snuff, Bouncing Souls, Goldfinger, Frenzal Rhomb, Mighty Mighty Bosstones, Anti-Flag, Reel Big Fish, Less Than Jake, Lagwagon, Pennywise, Big D and the Kids Table, Distillers etc etc. After my set Justin told me that I played his favourite NOFX song 'Seeing Double at the Triple Rock' and that he was flattered that I played his track 'Turncoat'.




The next P-Rock is Saturday 18th September and will feature Boston Pop-Punk outfit A Loss For Words (www.myspace.com/alossforwords) plus support.
Check out all the details here:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=65488405822&ref=ts#!/event.php?eid=136460393054441&index=1

Also, if you loved or still adore the likes of Slipknot, Deftones, Taproot, System of a Down, Limp Bizkit, Lost Prophets, Korn, Drowning Pool, Fear Factory, Spineshank, Sepultura, Soulfly, Mudvayne, Kittie, Machinehead, Orgy, Marilyn Manson, Linkin Park, Rage Against the Machine, HedPE, Static X, Glassjaw, Alien Ant Farm, Disturbed, Kid Rock, POD, Raging Speedhorn, Puddle of Mudd, Rob Zombie etc etc..... Then you might like sister club night Whatever Happend to Nu Metal? which also takes place at The Macbeth. I had a great time DJing at the last one, also last month and can't wait for the next!


I'll post more details up when I know!

Much love,

One Piece xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment