Thursday 17 June 2010

Charlotte Lewis- Derick Bird should of killed Immigrants

This is the face of the BNP Candidate who posted pictures on her facebook page wearing a Burka flashing her underwear and drinking alchopops. The ginger Charlotte Lewis doesn't seem to know where to draw the line as this week she posted this update:
"Ok, so I may well get in to trouble for saying this - but I've got to get it off my chest. I wish that Derrick Bird could have come down to London & shot dead some illegal immigrants, rather than killing his fellow British people. If that offends you then tough; it's my opinion and I'm entitled to it."
Lewis who is 37 and is not married also comented "It would be preferable to kill illegal immigrants than fellow British people, because they shouldn’t be in this country."

Freedom of speech is a wonderful thing genocide however is not.
Perhaps she'd quite like MIA's new video for BORN FREE. Maybe not though as they child being shot is red haired

No comments:

Post a Comment