Tuesday 8 June 2010

Miley Cyrus is not amused after Bieber prank

After denying rumours in the press that she was dating internet teen pop sensation Justin Bieber- Hannah Montana star Miley Cyrus revealed that she had recieved a series of late night calls from him- and she wasn't amused.
"I was yelling because I thought it was someone that got my number. So I changed my number and he kept pranking me," she said.

"I really did believe it was a kid or something so I was like, 'I can't really yell 'cause I think it's a kid but I'm not really sure.'"

She added: "Finally, I was like (shouting), 'It's three o'clock in the morning!' He was like, 'Ha ha ha ha, it's Bieber. Call me back.' I was like, 'Oh my gosh, I'm going to hurt this kid.' My little sister loves him, but I'm going to kill him."
Bieber is obviously stepping up that old routine of if you like a girl throw rocks at her for the digital age.

No comments:

Post a Comment