Wednesday 12 May 2010

Snowboard Barbie

Announcements have come from Matel that they are launching a new Snowboard Barbie who will be named "I can snowboard Barbie" uh uh. It's part of their "I can be ..." Campaign which sees a Day with Gretchen Bleiler as a competition prize. We Checked Oakley Girl and Winter Olympic rep's blog and she had this to say:

"people like me mentor young girls for a day. The winners of the I Can Be contest get to enjoy a day in the life with several of Barbie’s 10 Women To Watch 2010 and in conjunction with Take Your Daughter To Work day have created this neat mentoring program. I am very proud to be selected as one of the 10 amazing women and am excited to inspired young girls and show them how fun my job actually is. For more info click HERE and look for the Barbie Snowboard Doll in stores now!"

No comments:

Post a Comment