Friday 19 March 2010

Interview with Fashion Geeek Becca Teen Blogger Supreme


We love to give shout outs to talented Misticon Ladies. This week it's turn of our friend and featured blogger Becca.
  • What made you want to be blogger?
  • My friends aren't interested in fashion the way I am and my uncle had a blog and I got the idea of making a fashion blog from him.
  • How old were you when you started blogging?
  • I was 14 when I started my blog, in may last year.
  • Whats the one item of clothing you wouldn't want to live without?
  • LEGGINGS! I love leggings. I live in leggings. I have over 10 pairs, I love how you can buy leggings in so many types and colours!
  • Who is your favorite blogger?
  • I love reading posts by Lottie @ itsfashiondamnit.
  • What are your career aspirations?
  • I would love to do PR, but my aim is to become a fashion journalist!
  • Whats your favourite sandwich filler?
  • chicken, mayonnaise and lettuce! yum.
  • Whats your favourite Item from the misticon range?
  • I love the cardigans by misticon, especially the snowbird cardigan.
You can see Becca's lovely blog fashion train here

No comments:

Post a Comment